Monday, February 28, 2011

Birthday Set Part 4 : The Favors

~ Hello Everyone ~
The Party is about to begin and the last touches to my little grand daughter's 1st Birthday Party is, of course...THE FAVORS! 
A sweet little THANK YOU for each guest to enjoy as we have fun celebrating!  I cannot begin to tell you how much FUN I had making these. Once I got started, I couldn't stop! LOL! Check out the video to see how I put these together...


 To display these cute little favors, I arranged them in a small glass container I got from Ikea. A few if these skattered around your party table and you've got instant decoration !
This idea comes from Kathy over at Paper Phenomenon ! She uses flowers from the George cart, but since I didn't have that cart, I used one of the flowers from Accent Essentials. 
Please check out her video so you can see how she puts her flowers together ! Thanks Kathy for posting this great idea!

And don't forget, as a special THANK YOU to my wonderful followers, I am GIVING AWAY ...

TO ENTER SIMPLY...
1. leave a comment on this post
2. be a follower
3. For multiple chances to win, leave comments on the other BIRTHDAY SET POSTS, one per post.
4. Entries will close at midnight on March 1st.
I will combine all the comments and choose a winner, now that the series is complete! 
Thanks for all the wonderful comments so far !
 *** please note, due to shipping I can only accept USA and Canada entries***
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !