Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Girl's Birthday Set Part 2

Hi Everyone !
Hope you had a nice relaxing President's Day Weekend :) 

Today's post is the 2nd of my Birthday Party Set
To view Part 1 : The Banner, click HERE

I was going to save THE CARD as the last video to show you in the series, but I just love how it turned out, I couldn't wait to share it with you ! View the short video for cartridges used, sizes and other details.
Enjoy!


I decided to make a matching Envelope with Decorative Seal after all.
Here's a quick video...

Stay tuned for the rest of the projects in the set ! And don't forget, as a special THANK YOU to my wonderful followers, 
I am GIVING AWAY ...

TO ENTER SIMPLY...
1. leave a comment on this post
2. be a follower
3. For multiple chances to win, leave comments on the other BIRTHDAY SET POSTS, one per post.
I will combine all the comments and choose a winner when the series is complete.
 *** please note, due to shipping I can only accept USA and Canada entries***


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !