Saturday, February 19, 2011

Girl's Birthday Set Part 1

~ Hi Everyone ~
Hope you are all having nice weekend! It's raining here where I live so that means only one thing...LOTS of crafting going on here!
Today I'm sharing Part 1 of a BIRTHDAY PARTY SET SERIES. My granddaughter will turn ONE soon and I've been working on some projects for her celebration. Hope you enjoy :)

Part 1: The Banner

I have a GIVEAWAY for you today that will run for the duration that of The Birthday Party Series !
You know how much I love my Cutter Bee's! I use them ALOT ! I'd like to share them with you!
TO ENTER SIMPLY...
1. leave a comment on this post
2. be a follower
3. For multiple chances to win, leave comments on the other BIRTHDAY SERIES POSTS to follow.
I will combine all the comments and choose a winner when the series is complete.
 *** please note, due to shipping I can only accept USA and Canada entries***
 
  My giveaways are always "follower appreciation" 
because I TRULY appreciate the time you take to follow my blog and  leave such nice comments ! You're THE BEST !
 
Did you notice Ruthie and I scheduled our NEXT USTREAM!
We had such a positive response, we are thinking about doing one monthly! 
Check the top right side bar for the info!
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !