Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Buenos Dias!... and A Winner !

~ Happy Tuesday ~
Today's post has a little latin flair...
Did you know that I am Cuban-American and speak spanish ?
Well, I do... and I was so excited when I met the super sweet Robyn aka The Pink Stamper a couple of weekends ago, and she gave me a "preset" of the newly released "Spanish Sentiments" !
I'm so happy I am able to make cards for my 
Spanish speaking family and friends now ! 


"Dulcecito" means "sweet" or is this case, "sweet treat" :) 
Don't you just love the colors! Makes me think of the weather warming up and trips to the ice cream shop! My fav is Cold Stone's Mint Ice Cream with a brownie mixed in served in a chocolate dipped waffle cone :) Yummy!

Robyn released 10 NEW STAMP SETS ...and can I just say...I LOVE THEM ALL! I want every single one! 
If you haven't checked them out yet, they are available for viewing and pre-order information can be found HERE

I HAVE A WINNER TOO!!!...
The winner of the Cutter Bee's Scissors for the recent
"Love At First Bite Blog Hop" Giveaway is...

SUSAN
Aren't grandchildren the BEST! These cards are so cute but your grandchildren are cuter. TFS! Happy Scrappin'

CONGRATS SUSAN ! I already sent you a message ! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !