Hello Everyone !
I just discovered that at
you are invited to share your top ten cards picks of 2010.
My blog anniversary is in March so I haven't even been posting cards for a year and it was actually really hard to chose just 10 cards! It's nice to know that as I look back on the cards I've made, they still give me a chuckle or a smile :)
That's why we craft, RIGHT ?! It's fun :)
If you want to join the HUGE BLOG HOP...at last look there were over 100 blogs!.... Just click on over to
The Manic World of Mrs Weyremaster and follow the instructions, or just have the biggest blog stalking session you've ever had !!!!
I'm really excited to see everyone's picks :)
HERE'S MINE...in no particular order
1. The camera card I made for my husband....I finally was able to buy him the camera he's always wanted :)
2. I made this card for my grandbaby Chloe's baby blessing :)
3. I made this card for my big sister Cookie's retirement.
4. I birthday card for one of my bestie's birthday.
5. A card I made for a girl at work who was moving.
6. A card I made for a Picnic Blog Hop
7. The Elf card I made for my kids this Christmas, I made 3 of these and a poem was included inside.
9. A card I made for my daughter, she hopes someday to move back to California.
10. I made this card for my grandson' birthday, he still pulls it out and says " Mimi made this card !"