Thursday, February 3, 2011

She Had Me At Chocolate

~ Hi Everyone ~
I love CHOCOLATE !
I LOVE every thing about it !!!...the color, the texture, the smell, the sheen... but most of ALL the TASTE ! It is truly heaven in confection form! My fav's you ask ???...in no particular order...
  • Cake
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Hot Cocoa
  • Mouse
  • Ice Cream
  • Cupcakes
  • Chocolate Cheesecake 
  • Brownies
So when Emma from My Creative Time came out with her new stamps and I saw this sentiment, let's just say...
"SHE HAD ME AT CHOCOLATE ! LOL!"... 
I had to make a card to honor this amazing gift from bakery heaven !
I think it looks almost good enough it eat :) 
I know I posted this picture on my FB page a few days ago, but I am still GIDDY from all the fun I had meeting such fun ladies that day, especially Emma ! She is my GYPSY QUEEN IDOL! If it wasn't for her and her amazing gypsy tutorials, I know I would not have bought a Gypsy! And now I LOVE MY GYPSY so much !!! 
THANKS EMMA ! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !