Friday, February 11, 2011

BLOG HOP TONIGHT ! and a WINNER !

~ Good Morning Everyone ~
 Don't FORGET... tonight 2/11 is the super fun, filled with projects
PINK-ALICIOUS BLOG HOP 
 hosted by Robyn ~ My Pink Stamper featuring her Pink Designers and ME!  
That's right, I've been asked to be a special GUEST and I'm super excited to share my project with you tonight! You are in for a real treat THIS WEEKEND!  So make sure you TUNE in at your appropriate time zone...6pm PST, 7pm MST, 8pm CST or 9pm EST!

  OH DEAR...I almost forgot !!! I'm one day late choosing a winner for the PINK-ALICOUS STAMP SET from My Pink Stamper...I can't believe it's Friday already ! 

Well then, let me get right to it! The WINNER is...

JennN said 
You ladies are so silly! But looks like it was so much fun! Thanks for a chance. Jenn
http://craftyfulgardens.blogsp.../
 CONGRATS Jenn...YOU'VE GOT MAIL :)
Enjoy your prize !

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !