Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has some nice plans for this evening:) I've had so much FUN making Valentine's inspired cards this season , here's recap ...
I'm almost sad that I won't be making any more love dovey cards til next year...Well, that's not true, there are always wedding and bridal shower cards :)

But here's something to look forward to RIGHT AWAY...
That's right, Ruthie and I have a super terrific LIVE USTREAM planned for you TOMORROW NIGHT 6pm PST, 7pm MST, 8pm CST, or 9pm EST! We can't wait to share the fun projects we've been working on and who knows ?...YOU might be a lucky winner of one of the many giveaways we have planned !

And if that wasn't enough goodies to look forward to, I've also been asked by the amazingly talented Linda @ My Quilling Nest to be a part her birthday hop all day tomorrow! Be sure to check that out as well!
  Have A Wonderful
VALENTINE'S DAY Everyone !

 
 






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !