Friday, February 11, 2011

Pink-alicious Blog Hop

~ Hello Everyone ~
 Don't you just love the name of this BLOG HOP... makes me want some bubblegum! LOL! 
Today, I've been asked to be a special GUEST for this hop and I am DELIGHTED!  I love Robyn, her blog and her products. She is one of the reasons I began paper crafting in the first place back in early 2009 when I first found her "Cricut How To's" on You Tube! And if you follow my blog, you know I recently had the opportunity to meet her! She is just as sweet, nice and down to earth as she appears on her videos. Thanks Robyn for inviting me!

 If you've arrived here from Karlee's Blog, then you are in the right place! Did I mention I got to meet Karlee too, she is also a sweet heart! If not, make sure you begin at Robyn's Blog, so you don't miss a thing!

For today's project we were asked to use our FAVORITE COLOR along with BLACK! I absolutely LOVE anything TURQUOISE or in the blue/green family, so when I found this gorgeous paper from DCVW Linen Closet paper stack, I knew it would be the inspiration for my projects...and doesn't it look amazing with black?! 
 The paper is super glittery, but I doesn't seem to show up in the pictures, darn! 

I loved the paper so much I just kept on going and made this matching POST IT NOTE holder with matching pen.

The sentiments are from Robyn's newly released 
"Spanish Sayings Stamp Set". The first translates to " When I count my blessing, I count you twice " isn't that SWEET ! and the other says " For You" ! I love that I now get to make cards and gifts for my spanish speaking family and friends :)

Want some BLOG CANDY ? Here ya go...
 I love this set, I use it all the time! Leave a comment here on this post and I will choose a winner on Monday the 14th, Valentine's Day :)

Now your next and final stop is the ubber talented...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !