Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Report & A Card

~Happy Monday ~
Hope you had a FANTASTIC weekend ! 
Me and hubs went to the temple of our church on Saturday and spent a wonderful time worshiping there. The temple is a very special place for me that brings me peace,understanding and keeps me grounded. Especially in this crazy hurried world we live in ! It helps me to remember the things that are most important in this life; my faith, my family, my friends. I love going there :) 
 Afterward,  we went site seeing thru this beautiful historical hotel called the Mission Inn. This place is architectural eye candy! I had such a kick watching my hubby snap pictures with his new camera I gave him for Christmas!
We had a fabulous time ! This is just one of the many vistas, l'll have to post more photos later :)
 And on Sunday we went to church and afterward had a potluck dinner with the rest of the congregation! It was a great weekend indeed :)

Have you heard about the Ustream 
Ruthie &  I are hosting?
Ruthie is coming up to my place for a couple of days, so we decided to turn it into a PARTY and YOU'RE INVITED too!
We'll be sharing FUN and EASY paper crafting tutorials
LIVE all evening !!!
So come on "over" and hang out with us! You can pop IN and OUT at your leisure AND you never know... there might be some fun GIVE AWAYS too !... wink, wink :)
 
We can't wait to tell you MORE of what we have planned! So stay tuned ! We are so EXCITED that we just might explode! :)

You can RSVP here!
I made a pretty card today... wanna see ...
 Details &  Supplies :
Card Measures 5.5 x 5.5
Vine cut @ 5" from Accent Essentials Cart
Flower and green circle cut @ 2 " from Forever Young Cart
Sentiment Circle Punched with SU 1" circle punch
Sentiment from PSA Essentials Dare To Dream Set
embellishments : ribbon from Micheals, Inks from SU and PSA Essentials, Foam Dots, Card Stock from AC and Reflections

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !