Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cookies In My Purse

~ Hi Everyone ~  

Hope you are having a nice week so far. I'm afraid I'm a bit under the weather, but I actually made it into my craft room today and I have exciting NEWS to share!

First off, I am super happy to announce that I've been asked to be on a new DESIGN TEAM! Yup, that's right...Theresa the The Scrap Booking Queen  has assembled 10 designers that will spotlight new and exciting products on a regular basis! 
So, if you are new to my blog, WELCOME! Stay for a bit and browse my latest projects. I feature several new posts and how to videos per week, product reviews and fabulous giveaways! I hope you will consider becoming a follower and I would
love to visit your blog too!

Now onto my project. For the longest time, I've been wanting to cut out this cute little purse from the Forever Young Cart and I finally had a vision of what I wanted to do with it. I had some Chocolate Chip Cookies on hand and I thought, wouldn't it make a great treat bag. What girl doesn't like a new purse and a chocolate chip cookie!
I cut off the top flap so the cookie would fit nicely. The flower also comes from the Forever Young Cart ,cut at 3 inches. I added some ribbon in horizontal strips for some texture and interest. Added some inking, stickles, bling and even used an Action Wobble. I love how the wobble adds dimension and fun movement to an otherwise flat object ! A simple cello bag holds the cookie and a little bow finishes it off. I plan on giving it to a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while. Hope she likes it :)

My latest Giveaway is still going on HERE
As always, thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments :) They truly make my day!
I'll be choosing a winner sometime on Wednesday !
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !