Monday, October 3, 2011

Guest Designer Lala-Palooza with TRACI and Week 17: Made It Myself Mondays

My name is Traci AKA Cricutjunkie I am so honored that Alex chose me as a Guest Designer. I love visiting her blog for inspiration and new ideas. I was really excited that the project as a guest designer was to create whatever you like.  Since Christmas is just around the corner I decided to get an early start on stocking stuffers for the little fellas in my family. 

"My project is ELMO FLASH CARDS with a twist"

I used my Gypsy to create all the cuts from one cartridge ELMO'S PARTY. I created a 6x4 template in my Gypsy using George and Basic Shapes, the numbers,  words and images were cut at various sizes using the real dial size. I wanted the cards to last so I laminated them using for the first time Yourstory Laminator.  It was an easy process however if your project is bulky I found that you need to run it through the laminator several times. 

{click on the picture for a closer view}

FRONT VIEW
 
BACK VIEW 


THE TWIST
{flash cards on a ring}

I used 5x7 medium Chip Board for the front and back cover,
covered it with Deja Views - Soda Pop Summer Paper and
some stickles to the crayons for some sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed my project.
Remember: I love hearing from other Cricutjunkies
 Please stop by my BLOG to see more fun creations. 
Traci  

NOW IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!!
Never partied here before? Check out the deets below...

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.
BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs
5. Lastly, leave a comment HERE! 





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !