Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 18: Made It Myself Monday AND Guest Designer LoLa PaLooZa with Jessica

Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm otherwise known as the  That'z Uneek or Jess B. Ippity Stamps


Today, I have been given the honor and privilege to be one of Alex's Guest Designers during her hiatus! She will be returning soon so don’t be dismayed. 



Alex has given us GD’s a carte blanche pass to design whatever we wish to for her followers. Woot Woot!



Looking back... we met through a KinderStampO blog hop about a year ago. Although we never physically met I feel that I’ve known Alex forever.  Glad to have her as my cyber friend.  She always has wonderful tutorials and fantastic inspirations throughout her site.

Total AWESOMENESS!
I have decided to design a
Mi Casa Es Su Casa
Welcome Shadow Box

Congratulations on your new home my friend!


 Lately I've been catching the sun rising and sun setting
 I am sure living near the coast and having it up close and personal 
would bring anyone joy
 Capturing God's in all HisGlory
Thanks for stopping by
for more details hop to my blog
Jess B


NOW IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!!
Never partied here before? Check out the deets below...

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.





BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs
5. Lastly, leave a comment HERE!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !