Friday, October 28, 2011

Guest Designer Lala Palooza - Crocheting

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!

This is Kathy from Kathy and Kids.

I'm so excited to be a Lala Palooza Guest Designer today! Thank you Alex for inviting me to share on your blog!

Today I'd like to share a non-paper craft project with you. I love my paper, stamps, and Cricut, but before I started paper crafting I learned how to sew and crochet.

I came across a really cute shop on etsy and through Facebook that sells crocheted beanie, headbands, and hat patterns. Her site is snappy-tots.com, and her page is Snappy Tots on Facebook.

Here is some of the projects that I've been making.

Fingerless Mittens

Mouse Beanie Bands
Flower Head Bands

Boarder Beanies



Aren't these the cutest?! My kids have all gotten beanies and I've been working on Christmas gifts as well.

If you crochet, you should stop by Snappy Tots on Facebook and check out all her cute patterns. Be sure to say Hi and tell her I sent you!

If anyone is interested in placing an order with me, head on over to my blog and leave me a message and I'll cotact you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !