Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guest Designer Lala-palooza with My Quilling Nest

Hello there my name is Linda and my Blog is "My Quilling Nest".  I am so honored to be one of Alex's Lala-palooza's Guest Designer today.  I met Alex over a year ago through a post on FB, I don't know if she remembers this but I was her follower # 4...lol  She returned the favor by following my blog as well. I am so happy to see that now she has a thousand + followers...way to go Alex!!!!  Ok so for those of you who don't know me let me tell you that Quilling is my thing!  And for those who have never heard of Quilling, well Quilling is the art of rolling thin strips of paper and forming them into fun shapes.  For today I have a video to show you how you can make a simple quilled flower.  Check it out





Ok so I hope you enjoyed the mini tutorial  you can leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts on Quilling.  I hope you give it a try, you are always welcome to visit my blog for more inspiration and turorials.  This was my small contribution to Alex's Guest Designer Lalapalooza, Gracias Amiga and many blessings in your new home!
Quilled Hugs,
Linda K.




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !