Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Message That Is Important To Me

All politics aside, but in the midst of the current remarks made concerning my faith. I feel it only right to speak up and express, most especially to my non-mormon friends… that I, as a “Mormon” or more correctly, as a member of The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints, declare that Jesus Christ is CENTRAL to my faith. I follow and worship that same Jesus that was born of the Virgin Mary, is the literal  Son of God, He who preached love and service, He who performed miracles, He who suffered in Gethsemane and ultimately gave His life on the cross for the sins of the world. There is only one CHRIST and I strive every day to follow Him. Although I have many faults, I know with all my heart that through Jesus Christ's infinite atonement, I can be forgiven and made whole again. This is my faith. I am a Christian. I am a Mormon. And finally, I wish to express that I honor and respect all faiths that teach love, kindness, service and doing good to all men.


If you wish to know more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, you may visit 
http://mormon.org/  or feel free to ask me. 



This video shares some of my basic beliefs and explains a little about my church.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !