Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 2: Made It Myself Mondays

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!
Last week's debut linking party was a GREAT SUCCESS! Thanks to ALL who participated :) I had so much FUN and I got such nice feed back from everyone :)
So without futher adu, let's get the next PARTY STARTED. Remember all entries from this week and last, will be entered to win this...
GOOD LUCK! 
Here's my project for today...
Mini Back Yard MakeOver Part 2 : The Planter Boxes
So my hubby and I realized that our Pergula and Planter boxes were in serious need of an invention! After 6 years of faithful service providing shade and that OH SO SWEET Tuscan ambiance that we both love, the paint was looking a bit tired and faded and some wood needed repair. So here's our FACELIFT...

 The hubs perched on top of the Pergula covered in plastic while using the sprayer to paint it!
He's my FAV DIYer :) I love you honey!
Top completely painted. Now to fix up those planters and to replace the split wood frames.
AHH...so much better :) Added some nice plantings too :)

 BTW... the hubs and I originally built that Pergula ALL BY OURSELVES about 6 years ago. Looks like we did an OK job, it's still standing!

OKAY! NOW YOUR TURN!
What crafty or DIY project did you you whip up? 

Go ahead LINK IT UP and SHOW IT OFF! 

Don't forget the Party Rules...
1. Link up ANYTHING CREATIVE that you made yourself. Did you sew? garden? paint? create home decor? make jewelry, use vinyl? color? quilt? papercraft? knit? crochet? bake? cook? WHATEVER ! 

2.  Include the party "button" somewhere on your post and invite others to join the fun and SHOW OFF their crafty stuff TOO!



BLOG TITLE
3. Promise to visit and comment on at least two other blogs. Scouts honor, ok :) This way everyone gets some cud-dos for their crafty genius. You may even discover a new blog you've never see before!

4.  Each time you post a new project (limit 3 per Monday) you'll be entered to WIN my bi-weekly GIVEAWAY! That's up to 6 chances to WIN every other week!

5. Leave a comment HERE to say HELLO! 











Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !