Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May's Pink Designer Project

~ Hi Everyone ~
I'm so excited to be the newest member of  Robyn's aka The Pink Stampers Design Team. She is just an awesome person and I really feel honored to work with her and her other amazing Pink Designer. 
Love you guys!

She recently had a new release of her latest stamps and although I love ALL of her stamps, I have to say these are my FAVORITE so far ! Check them out HERE, if you haven't already!

Here's my latest project! My Hubby's FATHER'S DAY Card ! 
YAY! I'm so ahead of the game this year :) Now I just have to figure out a gift. Would be kinda cool if I was taking him on a cruise, right? Hmm...
 
Deets:
5.5 x 5.5 Base Card with Kraft Card Stock
Cruise Ship and all Layers cut @ 3.5 inches from Life's A Beach Cart
Anchor Charm cut @ 1 inch from Life's A Beach Cart
Stamp Shape cut @ 1.5 inches from Gypsy Wanderings, white layer hand cut to fit for sentiment
Papers from KC & Company
Extras: twine and doodling w/ Sakura Gel Pens
 
If You're Looking For This Week's Link Up Party 
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW...
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !