Thursday, May 19, 2011

Garden Box Update

 Well...there's GOOD news and BAD news...
1st:  My hubby painted the raised garden to match the fence, he's so wonderful! :)
 2nd: Everything seems to have germinated and I see seedlings coming up! YAY! I already thinned them, but they still look a bit crowded.
LOOK! I think that's a RADISH forming!
  3rd: The transplants seem to be doing good as well
4th: So far no bugs or critters...yet.

 Now the BAD news...
My Golden Retriever, Zoe is EATING MY STRAWBERRIES! LOL!
 Oops...I guess I have to replant them higher up off the ground! Well, ofcourse I hand to find a pretty container to plant them in right? :)
Joannes 40% coupon to the rescue! Isn't that so cute? Agiant mug!

I planted some other veggies in pots to see how they would do on the patio but I forgot to take pictures! They seem to be doing well though :) 

Any seasoned gardeners out there have any advice for me? I'd love to hear it :)

And don't forget! You can still link up your crafty (anything  goes) projects on my linking party HERE! You'll be entered to win some FABO My Pink Stamper Stamps.

Have A Great Day!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !