Friday, May 6, 2011

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

~ Good Morning Everyone ~
Such EXCITING NEWS to share today! 
First ...ROBYN @ MY PINK STAMPER has released 9 New Stamp Sets!!! WEEEE! Twirling around the room! You already know, that I love all her stamps, but she has OUT DONE herself this time! I am so excited I got to play with some already...
Deets: 
3.75 Bug and all Layers Simply Charmed
5 Card Base Elegant Edges
4.5 Layer Elegant Edges
Heart Punch Stampin Up
 
I fell in love with this little "bug" cut from the Simply Charmed Cart!  It worked perfectly with my idea to do a Good Luck card featuring a lady bug with a twist on the color scheme!

Secondly, I have a winner to announce ! 

Vickie said...
Wow i am really loving it!! May not be Kate's colors but i would definitely wear it. Such talent thanks for sharing!!! I am now a follower and would love to win some My Pink Stamper candy!!

CONGRATS! You've Got Mail! 

Thirdly...Are You Ready for National Scrapbook Day?! 
It's the BIGGEST ONLINE PAPER CRAFTER'S  
EVENT OF THE YEAR!
Join Robyn and her Pink Designers for this EXTRAVAGANZA!
CHALLENGES, GIVEAWAYS, and VIDEOS every HOUR!!!


Now Go Check Out those NEW RELEASES
You know you want to! LOL ! You can purchase them HERE !

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !