Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Monday

~ Hi Everyone ~
Hope ALL you wonderful MOMS out there had a FABULOUS DAY! You truly deserve it! 
I have a quick and easy project to share today :) One of my favorite little GO TO treat containers are these cute little glass candy jars you can find HERE at IKEA
They are the perfect size for filling with goodies and whipping up quick party favors, a small gift etc.  I also use them to store many of my embellishments, so when the recipient finishes eating their goodies, they can recycle the jar and use it for something else...and you get 4 for $3.99

Here's one I made inspired by one of the new stamps just release by  MY PINK STAMPER!
Super simple to make...A little ribbon and string, a couple of punches, some doodling, some ink and a stamp! 
What could be easier?!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !