Monday, May 10, 2010

A NEW FACE BOOK PAGE

Hello Friends
I decided it would be a great idea to create a 
SPECIAL FACE BOOK PAGE dedicated solely for all things crafty and to better communicate with all my crafty friends :)  
Frankly, I must admit, my non crafty friends are often preplexed by my crafty FB posts and my love of all things Cricut... 
CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT !? 
If you love creating things like I do, I would love for you to join me there and please feel free to continue to "be my friend" on my personal facebook page as well. 
My blog will always be my "other special place" where I post new projects, videos and hopefully soon some fun challenges and giveaways. Thanks again for stopping by :)
YOU HAD ME AT CRAFT

Promote Your Page Too


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !