Saturday, May 15, 2010

CARDS TV CRICUT CARD CH # 24

Mary over at Cardz TV has 2 challenge blogs that I recently discovered. I'm trying to do as many challenges as I can, I think they are really helping me develop better designing skills and it's fun to see what everyone comes up with :) Plus, there are prizes :)
This challenge stated make a card using 3 circles from any cricut cart. Easy, right? For some reason this one kept me scratching my head, go figure! But I think in the end I pulled it off... I think ?
 
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. very nice!! simple and elegant!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute.. I love the border!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how the simplest design idea can stump you. I love what you've done with the three circles. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that boarder punch. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CCC blog!
    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !