Sunday, May 9, 2010

Episode 5 My First Gypsy Project.wmv

HELLO :)
I finally felt well enough...I've been feeling under the weather lately, to create my first gypsy project and post a video here on my blog. Believe me, it's no fun to trying to craft and much less film a video when you are feeling dizzy and nauseous ! Anyways..here is my first attempt at designing and creating a project using my gypsy ! Enjoy and thanks for stopping my  blog :) 
By the way - this is a present for a surprise 50th birthday party so please don't re post or tag or facebook any part of this post, as I do not want to spoil the surprise for my friend :) I will be sharing it on selected sites that I know she does not look at. thanks :)


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love it, your project is so pretty and elegant I love the damask paper. I hope you'll give showing us the gypsy at work another go. I'd still like to see how it works. Do you hook it up to your Cricut? You mentioned the gypsy was cutting things but it doesn't look big enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors. What a great idea! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice compliments. Yes, you design your layout on the Gypsy and THEN connect it to your Cricut machine to cut out everything. I'll try and show that on my next video :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE this project. It has style and is very classy. WOW! I just decided to watch all your videos tonight. Thanks for sharing! Nathalie Martin

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !