Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mary's Paper Cutz Challenge # 42

HELLO EVERYONE !!!
Today I'll share another fruity card I made with 
the Preserve Cart - I really love this cart BTW !!!
The challenge stated to use a button or hemp in your design , I did both :) The chip board buttons comes from a prize pack I won over at Trish's blog  1/3 Chicklet, Thanks Trish !  I'm really pleased with how it came together. I'm tempted to do 5 more and make a gift set out of it. What do you think ?
Since the base card is black I lined the inside of the card with 2 pieces of white card stock and punched the corners with one of my favorite MS punches. I forgot to take a picture of that. 
Maybe I'll do a video ??? :)
Hope all of you are having a great day and gearing up for
a fun Memorial Day Weekend !!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I agree, I love this cart! Who knew fruit could be so fun! I just lent it to my girlfriend:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so stinkin adorable!!!! Im really considering getting the preserve cartridge cause it looks like it could be used for so much!! And I love what you did with the button!! Its so stinkin clever! AND i think a gift set would be perfect and so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! This would really make a beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a yummy looking card! i love the color combos! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I think making a few more and turning it into a gift set is a fab idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome. I would love to receive a set of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is really cute! and you chose a good color combination. I am going to ask you a couple of questions?
    What ink do you use so it won't run on textured cardstock and what is the meaning of BTW (I know, but I am just learning all that TXT stuff!! lol
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !