Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good Morning Friends

Hi Everyone :)
I just finished my first boxed gift card set ! I'm really happy with it !
Thank you Momo over at Made By Momo's Blog. She did an awesome video on how to make a box that fits (6) A2  size cards and envelopes perfectly using the Martha Stewart Score Pad.
Thanks Momo !!! 
I got brave and decided to cut a window on the front of my box using my Gypsy, Cricut, some clear acetate sheets. The window shape is from the Gypsy Wanderings cart. The Flower is from the Forever Young Cart.
I will try and post a video later of just how I did that. 
Thanks for stopping by :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice simplicity to your cards. I really like your style. Thanks for sharing and for the video too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !