Sunday, May 16, 2010

DUCKIE CARD and "ME" CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone :)
Today I challenged myself to come up with a card design using a stack of orange stampin up paper I had laying around. Who knew orange could be sooo cute? ! I liked it so much I made 6 of these! 
I used some techniques I've learned from watching other blogs and videos ! Thanks to all you "teachers" out there who share their talents and ideas !  I've learned so much from all of you :) I'm trying to pay it forward through my blog and videos :) 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Details :
Create A Critter Duckie Cut with layers cut at 3"
Forever Young Flower cut at 1"
Card Base is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cut lengthwise and folded
Layer 1 is 5 1/4 x 4
Layer 2 is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, corners punched w/ Martha Stewart punch
Stampin Up "hello" sentiment with 1 1/2" scalloped and 1" punch layered
Extras : Orange Ribbon, Hemp Bow, 1/16 eyelet, bling for eyes and flower

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. That came out to be a really cute card. And I do like it better witht he sentiment at the bottom. Thank you for sharing!! BTW, it's really hard to believe you are a grandma. You look way too young for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your ducky card came out soooo cute!! Great job!
    hugs,
    Emma;)

    I don't believe you are a grandma either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable!! Don't you just love using up some of your stash?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stinking cute. reminds me of my girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, I love your blog!! I just bought a design and had my blog updated because I liked your design so much. Still working out a few kinks but check it out if you get a chance;-) thecreativestamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i like your duckie! I think that was a cool idea getting one color and trying to make something out of it! Love your ideas!

    Cristina
    cristinascorner83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Like your bolg as well:) Do you have the Cricut DesignStudio? You could use the hide selected contour for the create-a-critter face:)
    disneynut77 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! TFS! If you have design studio or a gypsy you can delete face so that you can use your peachykeen face stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supper cute.. I just love the colors.. Your amazing..

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !