Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Red, White and Blue

~ HAPPY 4th of JULY WEEKEND ~
I think you all know I'm HUGELY Patriotic, so July 4th is a really fun one for me and my family. My son and his wife just arrived for the weekend so we have some family fun planned, that of course will include fireworks, grilling, swimsuits and most importantly being thankful for the our military and the FREEDOMS we have in
the great old USA. 
Lately, in my crafting, I've been drawn to simplicity in pattern and texture. Kinda of challenging myself to see what I can create with the least amounts bells and whistles. We're so fortunate to have so many gadgets at our disposal, it was really harder than I thought it would be. So I ventured out to make a simple yet textured July 4th card.
What do you think ?
 The sentiment is from My Pink Stampers latest release. This stamp set is called
"FREEDOM ROCKS" and I just LOVE IT!

Well, time to make the family some Patrotic Breakfast! I think Waffles, Eggs and Sausage will do, LOL! 

HAVE AN AMAZING 4th of JULY! 

And REMEMBER, we'll be skipping "Made It MySelf Mondays" this week since it falls on a holiday, so you can enjoy all the festivities with your family and friends!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !