Monday, July 25, 2011

Whoops! It's Made It Myself Mondays! Week 9

~ Hi There ~
Can you believe I forgot to schedule my Made It Myself Monday post?! OH DEAR, I must still be in vacation mode, I can't remember what day it is! LOL!  The weather is so summery and balmy all I want to do is hang out by the beach or in my pool! So sorry for the delay, but here is the post I planned for today...better late than never right?

I love how this WEDDING CARD turned out! I wish the picture did it justice. I used pretty embossed paper and it just sparkled in person, so you'll have to use your imagination a bit while you view it :)
 Deets : 
Card Base Elegant Edges Cart cut @ 5 inches
Layers on card front and inside Elegant Edges cut @ 4.75
Cake from Tie the Knot cut @ 4 inches
SU Punches, Stick on Pearls and Ribbon

You like? :) 

WOOHOO! I have a winner to announce too from
week 6 and 7's Linking Party...
CONGRATS TO...JESS B!!! 
You just won My Pink Stampers Punny-licious Stamp Set! 
You've Got Mail!

Okay friends, it's time to get your CRAFT ON! And no worries that I posted late. Remember all linking parties stay open til Friday midnight, so you have plenty of time to show off your genious :) 

Never partied here before? Check out the deets below...

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.
BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs

Every LINK UP with comment will be entered to win THIS...
 from MY PINK STAMPER


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !