Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crafty Tip : Organizing your Fabric Stash

~ Hello Crafty Friends ~
Today I'm doing something a bit different and sharing and organizing tip with you. Warning though! The video might be a bit frightening to you. LOL! I had just finished working out to my new Zumba DVD's -which BTW, I'm in love with- and I guess the adrenaline got the best of me! Can you say "bouncing off the walls"?
LOL! None the less, here is a FABO tip that I think all you

fabric lovers will enjoy! 

I have more tips and tricks up my sleeve for your sewing space 
so, Stay Tuned!
Did you get to join the PARTY last Monday?! There's still time to link up, up to 3 projects and EACH LINK UP will enter you in my latest GIVEAWAY!
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !