Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Playtime!

Hi There! 
I hope all you had a GREAT 4th! 
My son and his wife found great last minute flights and decided to pop in for the holiday weekend! I love last minute plans! They always seem to turn out the FUNNEST!  We had such a BLAST! Only problem, I'm exhausted! In 3 short days we packed in one activity after another. Sea World, Baseball Game, Fireworks, Swimming, Movies, Playing Wii and BBQing were all on the menu! My husband even took my 2 sons and my daughter in law to a shooting range. They had never done anything like that before and wanted to try something new. I was a bit unsure about the whole gun thing and all, so I stayed home and I snuk in a well needed nap while they were gone :) 
Just before they arrived I had another last minute Play Date with my sweet friend Cristi. You all know her from her blog
Scrappin 5 Little Cupcakes.
She needed her hair done so we decided to make a day of it and have some girl time! Here's some pics from our day out!

Yeah! She's Arrived!
 Time for Rocking Highlights
LUNCH TIME! Yum! Love this place! 
 I didn't want to blow my Weight Watchers Plan, 
so I saved up Points and only ate half of it! 
Funny, I was still so full and satisfied :)
AWESOMENESS!
 Next, off to get some craft supplies!
 We decided to try something different and 
whip up a craft using the sewing machine.
 Here's a SNEAK PEEK!
We are adding some finishing touches 
so STAYED TUNED for the final product!
 It's gonna be SOOO SEW CUTE!  Get it? :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !