Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 8: Made It Myself Mondays

~ Hi There ~
I'm just getting back from my trip to Santa Barbara were the Hubs and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary! 
We had a great time! It's SOOO beautiful there! 
 Anyways, I should have made it back just in time to PARTY with you all again, Woohoo! 
Today I'm sharing the cute, sort of sexy card I made my DH for the happy occasion.
I'm sort of in love with combining orange, yellow and turquoise lately, so I thought I'd throw those colors in the mix. And I wanted the card to look fun but be ok for a masculine card too. If I don't say so myself, I think I nailed it, hehe :) What do you think? 
Here are the deets...
5.5 x 5.5 Card Base
5.25 x 5.25 Yellow Layer
5 x 5 Striped Layer
2.25 x 2.25 Turquoise Layer
Nighty and all Layers cut @ 3inches from Tie The Knot Cart
Orange Frame 2.5 x 3.5
White Frame 2.25 x 3.25
SU Heart and Sentiment Punches
Extras: Button, Twine and Ink
Both Sentiments My Pink Stamper Love-alicious Set

So what have YOU ALL had up your crafty sleeves, while I was gone? I can't wait to see !

LET'S GET LINKY!!!  Never partied with me before?...
Here's the party rules...

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.

BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs

Every LINK UP will be entered to win THIS...
 from MY PINK STAMPER



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !