Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 4 : Made It Myself Monday's

~ Hello Everybody ~
Crazy how the weekend whizzes by, right?! Here we are at the beginning of what I hope to be a FABULOUS week! 
YOU all know what MONDAY means! Time to PARTY and LINK UP your CRAFTY PROJECTS! 
BLOG TITLE
I meant to have a project and tutorial for you today, but duty called and I had to help a friend cut a MILLION LETTERS out of stiff felt for our church's annual Young Woman's Camp! She was making several banners and signs, darn I wish I had taken a picture! I was so happy to have my CRICUT to help her out. Did you know you could cut stiff felt with your CRICUT? It works GREAT!

So instead of a project, 

I'll leave you with this TIP.... 

When cutting STIFF FELT, this will not work with regular felt!
Set your BLADE at 6, and your speed and pressure at MAX.
Have a nice sticky mat and set your multi-cut at 2.
Really small intricate cuts will not do well either, but large letters or shapes will work great!

OKAY! TIME TO SHOW OFF YOUR CRAFTINESS!
Here's a quick RECAP of the PARTY RULES :

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.
4. VISIT and comment on 2 blogs.
5. Comment HERE with contact info in case you WIN the GIVEAWAY!


This week's SPONSOR GIVEAWAY is from Oh My Crafts!
All links will enter you to win this....





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !