Friday, June 10, 2011

June's Pink-a-licious Blog Hop

 ~ Hi Everyone ~
It's that time again! I'm so glad you are here checking out the ALL of the fun projects made using My Pink Stamper Stamps!  Make sure you begin at ROBYN'S BLOG so you don't miss a thing! You all know Robyn's stamps simply ROCK, but her latest release blew me out of the water and I am having so much FUN creating cards with them!
Let's get right to my project... I made a CENTER STEP CARD, sounds fancy, eh? It actually wasn't hard to make at all. I'll post a video tut here in the next day or two:)

This month's HOP THEME was "ALL ABOUT SUMMER" and for me, summer means the OCEAN! What says ocean better than a MERMAID! Is she not TOO CUTE?!
 Deets :
Mermaid and all layers cut @ 4" Life's A Beach Cart
2 Waves cut @ 5.5 length Life's A Beach Cart
Center Layers cut at 4.5 x 3.5 and 4.25 x 3.25
Strips on sides cut @ .75 and .5
MS and SU used Punches for Sentiment and Corner decor
Both Sentiments from MY PINK STAMPER BIRTHDAY CRAZY SET
 
It's time to HOP ON! Check out the LINE UP BELOW to see 
where you'll HOP TO NEXT!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !