Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Pink Stamper June Project

~ Hi Everyone ~
It's all about the BRIGHT and CHEERY for this month's, 
My Pink Stamper Design Team Post. Once I brought home my shiny new BABY STEPS CART, I knew I had to use it today! Plus, it seems something was in the water about 9 months ago, as I've been invited to a myriad of new baby showers, lately! 
Isn't this cut SO CUTE! I used colors that popped a bit more than the traditional baby pastel palette. Hopefully I can bring a BRIGHT and CHEERY smile to the new mommy when she sees it ! OH and I ventured out and made it an EASEL CARD. I'm currently enamored with fancy folds and such:) and the My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases Set is perfect for placing sentiments along the bottom part of a card like this! What do you think? I'd love to hear your comments:)

Want some My Pink Stamper Stamps of your very own? 
Click HERE!

 Deets:
Purple Easel Card Base 4.25 x 5.5
Dress and Booties and all layers cut @ 4" Baby Steps Cart
Pink Layer cut @ 4 x 5.25
Yellow Polka Dot Layer cut @ 3.75 x 5
Inside White Layer cut @ 4 x 5.25 
Pink Scallops using SU Punch
Purple Ink SU
Green Strip Frame Layer cut @ 1.25 x 4
Twine and White Sakura Gel Pen





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !