Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 6: Made It Myself Mondays

~ Happy Monday Everyone ~
Are you having a FUN summer so far? It's nice and warm here in Sunny So Cal, and the pool finally got up to my preferred 80 plus degrees! Lol! My hubby always laughs that I won't jump in unless it's that warm! But you know, a girl is allowed to have her spa moments, right ?! :) 
Summer also means wedding season for me. I usually get invited to at least 6 or 7 weddings between May and September. Not only do I attend family weddings but my congregation at church is very large. It's so joyous to see a new little family begin. With so many weddings and bridal showers, I always have to be at the ready with a nice gift, so this year, I think my theme will be ETCHED CASSAROLE DISHES. These can sometimes be a bit tricky to make, but there are plenty of youtube tuts that have awesome tips for success. With a bit of practice you will be a pro in no time. And these personalized and practical gift are always a hit with the happy couple. They'll think you're a crafting genius LOL! Oops, I thought about taking pictures after I had it all wrapped and pretty, buy hopefully you can get the gist. 

I got the casserole with my 30% off coupon at Kohl's - gotta love it! And the pretty sentiment is from
Speaking of CRAFTY GENIUS! It's time to PARTY and LINK UP your latest creations! 
BUT WAIT! Every LINK UP will enter you to win this...
 Never PARTIED with me before? CLICK HERE for the deets! 

BLOG TITLE

OKAY! GET YOUR LINK ON!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !