Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubs

 Hi Everyone!
Yesterday we celebrated my DH's b-day along with my daughter and her 2 cutie kids! It was a hoot! My hubs love riding his street bike every morning so we used bicycles for the theme and we went to his fav Mexican restaurant!
Here's some shots of the festivities!

The Banner...

 Once again, it was the BIRTHDAY BASH CART to the rescue! What a snap it was to put this fun guy banner together!

My daughter, still daddy's little girl...
 Yum, Chloe loves Chimichangas...
 The birthday boy and special guests...
My neighbor was so sweet to make her famous brownies for the celebration, add a few cricut cut numbers and who needs candles! ...

 Hey everyone ! I'll be some fun hops the next few weekends so stayed tuned for some fun projects and SUPER GIVEAWAYS!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !