Friday, March 4, 2011

Guy's Birthday Set

~ Hello Friday Everyone  ~
Today I wanted to give you some ideas on how to add a little splash to a "GUY's" Birthday! Most of us have trouble coming up with projects for the male gender, especially if it's a mature guy. But I have found that it is actually pretty easy. Give me the right paper for inspiration, a few cricut cuts, and a masculine color palette, and you actually can come up with a project pretty quickly and easily. No need for too much fluff, as most guys aren't into that and wha-la! Here 's a quick banner and gift bag I came up with for a dear friends birthday! I won't tell you how old he is, just is case his wife peeks at my blog, but let's just say he definitely  falls into the "mature man"category, hehe :)
All of this took me less than and hour to whip up, thanks to that marvelous cart "Birthday Bash" ! A little argyle goes along way!

OOPS! I almost forgot ! I've been so busy getting ready for my out of town trip to visit my kids and grandpeeps...I almost forgot to pick the winner of  my last giveaway! 

Drum roll, please...The Winner of my fav is...

TIFFANY RICE said ...
These are soooo cute. Thanks so much for posting the video. I can't wait to try to make them! 
Tiffany

CONGRATS TIFFANY ! You've Got Mail !

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !