Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Lovely Bunch of Polka Dots

~ Hey everyone ~
What a fun blog hop theme! Today it's all about the Polka Dots, and if you're anything like me, you just can't get enough of them! My sweet friend Kassidy @ Inking It Up Crazy is our host today, so make sure you begin at her blog, so you don't miss any "polka dotty" goodness!
Remember my husband's bicycled themed banner I made just a few days ago HERE? Well, I made a fun card to match and I was determined to incorporate polka dots in it! Not an easy thing to do for a guy card, but I think I pulled it off...


Fun right?! He really liked it :) Mission accomplished :)

 Let me know what you think and I'll automatically enter you in my latest BLOG CANDY giveaway! Thanks Robyn, for sponsoring such a great prize!
TO ENTER SIMPLY...
1. leave a comment on this post
2. be a follower ~ I appreciate everyone of you !
3. leave your contact info
4. For two chances to win, leave another comment on my previous post HERE
I'll choose a winner on Monday or Tuesday :)
*** please note, due to shipping I can only accept USA and Canada entries***
 
Okay, it's time for you to hop along! See the line up below to see who you will be visiting next!...
 
 
If you missed my "Rag Garland" project from yesterday click HERE!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !