Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Bird in Snowy Salt Lake City and A Smokin Deal

~ Hi Everyone ~
Right now I'm sitting with my little grandson and teaching him how "Mimi" Blogs (he calls me Mimi).  We woke up to over a foot of snowy whiteness this morning! Well, there was only one thing to do...BUILD A SNOWMAN...we're both pretty proud of the little fella...we named him Nash!...What do you think?
 
Before I boarded my plane for Utah, I was able to whip this cute little birdie card. I just loved the retro look of the paper. So I set out to create a card that looked like it might have been found at your local thrift store or consignment shop. My daughter loves retro so this card is for her :)


I used with this coordinating paper which I thought would be perfect to finish off the inside. Both the outside and inside sentiment are from My Pink Stamper! I just love her stamps!

I'll be back from my trip in just a few days! My daughter and her little family will be coming back with me to begin putting together my DH surprise birthday party. He doesn't even know they are coming! 
I LOVE surprises !Luckily my DH never checks my blog, so I can spill the beans here :)

I'll be sure to post all the projects I make for that soon! 
But for now, let me leave with this
SMOKIN DEAL from PSA ESSENTIAL STAMPS...


    SAVE 30% OFF on PSA Essentials products, making a custom stamp $31.50, instead of $45.00! WHOOT!!! WHOOT !!!!
To order,  go to:  http://www.expressionery.com/line.aspx?lineid=340.   Enter "HOME3" at checkout to receive the 30% off your order.  

I just love PSA ESSENTIAL STAMPS! Have you seen the cool personalized stamps you can have custom made by them! I love mine! 

You can get your blog address, your website, your business - anything on a custom stamp.   It's great for stamping the back of your cards & projects to let people know YOU made it.   They're also great for return address labels, etc!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !