Thursday, September 22, 2011

So Much FUN to look FORWARD to !

~ Hi there  ~
It's me Alex! I know, you probably were expecting a GUEST DESIGNER, huh! Well, I couldn't stay away from my blog another minute! I just had to tell all of you...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ! For all the AMAZING submissions I received for the GUEST DESIGNER SPOTS!
Somehow, I managed to pick 18 out of 113 submissions! I WISH I COULD PICK ALL OF YOU!  You're BLOGS are AMAZING! There is SOOO MUCH TALENT out there! And I love that you are so willing to SHARE what you do !
I won't be revealing a list of who I've choosen,  because
I LOVE SURPRISES! 
And because,  I might choose a few more of you, just in case my PACKING and MOVING doesn't go as planned and I can't get my CRAFT ROOM up an running as soon as I hoped ! 

  STAYED TUNED 
every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY thru OCTOBER

for MY GUEST DESIGNER LALA-PALOOZA
here at YOU HAD ME AT CRAFT! 

While I'm packing here are a few reminder tid-bits:
  • MADE IT MYSELF MONDAYS will CONTINUE thru my hiatus! YAY!
  • I have some WINNERS to PICK of My Pink Stamper Stamps, but I accidentally packed them away, YIKES!  But I PROMISE to pick winners and mail them out as soon as I arrive at my new house and open the box  :)
  • PLEASE continue to leave your awesome COMMENTS and SHOW my GUEST DESIGNERS some BLOG LOVE ! They are all working really hard to SHARE some AMAZING PROJECTS!
The parade of Guest Designers KICKED OFF YESTERDAY! If you MISSED IT ! QUICK... CLICK HERE!  

You won't be sorry you did !
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !