Friday, September 9, 2011

September's Pink-A-Licious Blog Hop

 ~ Hi There ~
I'm so glad you are here checking out the ALL of the fun projects made using 
My Pink Stamper Stamps!  DON'T FORGET to begin at 
ROBYN'S BLOG so you don't miss a thing! 

Today's BLOG THEME & CHALLENGE features the SCHOOL DAYS STAMP SET. Truly a MUST HAVE SET  if you have school age kids/grandkids!


Let's get right to my project...A Mug-A-Licious Teacher Appreciation Gift!
 
Turn this...
 Into this...
Deets:
Plain White Mug from the Dollar Store
2 Packets Hot Cocoa Mix
2 Plastic Spoons
Red Ribbon from Michael's
Large Blue Brads
Tag Shape from Elegant Edges Cricut Cart cut @ 4 inches
Sentiment My Pink Stamper School Days Stamp Set
 
Time to HOP ALONG FRIENDS! 
 
Below is the STOP LIST just is case you 
lose your way :) 

DON'T FORGET to end at ROBYN'S BLOG and
JOIN THE CHALLENGE! 

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !