Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September's Pink Designer Post

Hi There ~ 
It's not a TRICK but a TREAT in store for you as all the My Pink Designer's have been crafting for your viewing enjoyment today ! 
All things SPOOKY are in order!!!  
Our assignment was to create a project using 
My Pink Stampers newly released set.....
 
 I made my project for my grandkiddos Ethan and Chloe to send along with some grandma treats!

 Is that the cutest upside down bat you've ever seen?! LOL!!!!
 
Deets :
Card Base 5.5 x 5.5 inches using Craft Cardstock 
Green Layer 5.25 x 5.25
Purple Dots Paper 5 x 5 
Bat Tree and all layers cut @ 5inches from the Simply Charmed Cart
Extras : Gogglie Eyes, Baker's Twine, Inking, Chalking,
Doodling w/ Sakura Gel Pen and Stampin Up Punches
Sentiment My Pink Stamper's Spook-a-licious Set
Check out ALL of the newly released

There are TONS of FUN SAMPLES and IDEAS on Robyn's BLOG! Go ahead, check it out! You know you want to LOL!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !