Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Guest Designer Lala-Palooza with LAURA

Hi, it's Laura from Makin Pretty Things!
First, I want to thank Alex for
my Guest Designer spot! :)
Now, if you've been out at craft fairs
or trade shows, you may
have noticed a big trend this year
is the Primitive Folk Art.
The pretty willow tree, the rustic houses,
the misshapen stars...it's all so pretty!
I noticed there wasn't anything really
like the Prim/Folk on any Cricut
cartridges or online SVG stores,
so I created a set that I'll be giving
away for FREE on my blog!
I want to share some
projects made using the
"In the Country" SVG set!
The first is this 5 x 5 card (sentiment from
Scrappy Moms Stamps "All in the Family").
An altered gift bag with little house tag...
And last but not least, this wall art.
I purchased a plain wooden sign
at a local value store for $2.
It measures 15 x 7.
There was an image on the front of the sign,
so I used the 12 x 24 Cricut mat and
the 12 x 24 DCWV adhesive paper to stick on top,
but you could use Terrifically Tacky Tape
or any other strong adhesive.
I used Pop Dots on the house
and Zig 2 Way Glue for everything else.
Here's the entire SVG set!
If you'd like this SVG set, come on over to my blog and
comment on this post with
a way to email it to you!

~Laura~
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !