Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seeking Monday, Wednesday, Friday Gals or Guys

~ Hi There ~
Have you heard? I'm moving! Not my blog of course, just where I live, LOL!  And you all know how stressful moving can be! 
So here's my plan to keep my 
blog fresh, updated and full of creative ideas while I'm packing...

How about being a GUEST DESIGNER on my blog ?! 
 For the latter part of September, and all of October,  I would love your help in posting ANY TYPE of CREATIVE PROJECT you whip up! 

It can be sewing, paper crafting, home decor, party ideas, cooking, baking... you NAME IT! 
I'd love for you to SHARE IT here on my blog!

I have 18 SLOTS open for GUEST DESIGNERS during my moving hiatus and frankly, all my craft stuff will be packed away, so I really could use your help! Yikes! 

This is how it will work...
  • CLICK HERE to my CONTACT ME page
  • SEND me a message letting me know you are interested in a GUEST DESIGNER SPOT
  • Include a link to YOUR BLOG
  • Include a way for me to contact you,  email etc.  

I will take a peek at your craftiness and choose 
18 GUEST DESIGNERS to join me here on my blog YAY! 

hint : I love a variety of craft mediums, so if you do something out of the ordinary,  you will definitely catch my eye :)

PLUS! If you are chosen you will be entered to win a CRICUT CART of my choosing, along with a set of 
MY PINK STAMPER STAMPS! YAY! 
 note : I will choose TWO WINNERS out of 18, so your chances of winning are pretty good :)
DEADLINE for SUBMISSIONS will be next 
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st midnight PST! 
You have a WHOLE WEEK to RESPOND !

I will CONTACT YOU, if you are chosen and let you know when you will be FEATURED as a GUEST DESIGNER...either a Monday, Wednesday or Friday during September or October! As well as fill you in on HOW TO proceed to prepare your SPECIAL POST!
note: project posts need not be new, just something awesome you want to share, so you may have a project all ready in your crafty vault :)
I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ! 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. No power over credit score made - Most if not every, banks
    criminal background checks on your credit history whenever
    you apply for financing or something like that similar previ.us in this fashion, the
    amount of money will likely be given for you like a cheque.

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !