Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 12 : Made It Myself Mondays

~ Hi There ~
I'm coming to ya from vacation land as I am still tanning it up with the hubs, kiddos and grandkids :) But I didn't want you to miss an opportunity to PARTY like it's 1999 (anybody ever figure out why Prince choose that year ?)...Anyways, I'd love to see your CRAFTY GENIUS when I get back! 

Never partied here before? Check out the deets below...


1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.
BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs
5. Lastly, leave a comment HERE!

Every LINK UP with comment will be entered to win THIS...
 Remember you must link up a project( up to three), AS WELL as leave a COMMENT
(only one comment necessary) for your entry to be eligible to WIN!
 
And don't forget to CHECK OUT TOMORROW'S...
My Pink Stamper Design Team
LOTS and LOTS of PROJECT IDEAS and INSPIRATION coming to you using the latest release of  My Pink Stamper Stamps
You're gonna LOVE IT!
 
OKAY...it's TIME to LINK AWAY!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !