Friday, August 19, 2011

SpotLight - My Pink Stamper Winter Treats and Sayings Set

~ Hi Friends ~  
Here's another fun card I made using one of Robyn's BRAND NEW STAMPS SETS called WINTER TREATS & SAYINGS! These sentiments are the perfect finishing touch for all those gift gifting goodies I know you will be creating and gifting to your friends, family and neighbors during the holidays! Can you believe how quickly winter will roll around?! It will be here before we know it!
Deets:
Simple 5.5 x 4.25 card base
Loopy Frame cut @ 5.25 from Elegant Edges Cart
White embossed Layer cut @ 2.75 x 3.75
Ornament and all layers cut @ 4 inches 
Sentiment Layer cut a quarter smaller to fit sentiment
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Winter Treats & Sayings Set

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !