Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 10: Made It Myself Mondays

~ Hi there ~
It's Monday again! Alas, I don't have a project for you today. My hubby and I have been spending the weekends and lots of our free time at the beach and pool. This weekend we went SAILING and it was GLORIOUS! He is getting his certification so he can charter boats on his own! I'm really excited he is taking up a hobby himself- especially since I have plenty to go around, hehe :) With all this summery stuff going on, frankly I haven't done much crafting. Lot's of cooking though...wish I had taken more pictures.

Anyways...what have you'll been up to ? Any crafty projects you want to share ? LINK THEM RIGHT UP! And remember every link and comment is entered for my latest GIVEAWAY! 

Never partied here before? Check out the deets below...

1. Link any crafty project NEW or OLD.
2. Link UP to 3 projects.
3. Place the party BUTTON on your post.
BLOG TITLE
4. Visit and Comment on at least 2 Other Blogs

Every LINK UP with comment will be entered to win THIS...
 from MY PINK STAMPER

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU'VE MADE!!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !