Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Music to My Ears - My Pink Designer Post

~ Hi There ~
What if I told you, you didn't have to bake millions of cookies for gifting to your friends and family this holiday season? Is it MUSIC to your EARS? Would you feel less stressed out for the holidays?! Well how about skipping the apron this year and jumping on the ole' PC to download your favorite FREE Christmas Music and burn your own HOLIDAY MUSIC COMPILATION CD to give as CHRISTMAS GIFTS to all your friends and family! Less clean up in the kitchen for sure LOL! 
All you'll need is some blank CD's, plastic CD cases and some fun paper crafting supplies! 
Note: Remember music is copyrighted, so you should only download music from a legitimate site that has permission from the music artist. Many of the classic holiday music we all know and love is free on certain sites. Another idea, would be to purchase discount Christmas Cd's. Once the holidays roll around you'll even find them at the Dollar Store!

Look at this one I made using My Pink Stampers newly released set...Winter Treats & Sayings

turn this...
 into this...
 How FUN IS THAT ?!
 Check out ALL of the newly released

There are TONS of FUN SAMPLES and IDEAS on Robyn's BLOG! Go ahead, check it out! You know you want to LOL!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !