Saturday, August 6, 2011

Have You Heard ?

~ Hi there ~
I AM SO EXCITED! Have you heard the news ?! Robyn aka My Pink Stamper just released 7 NEW STAMP SETS RELEASE yesterday! 
My Pink Stamper

You have to check them out if you haven't already! She out does her self every time and as always, I am tickled with the new sets she's created! 
All next week you'll have an opportunity to see projects created by myself and the rest of the Pink Designers as well as Robyn using these cute stamps! 

Also, SAVE THE DATE FRIDAY AUGUST 12th 
for Robyn's ...
 
And last but not least, I will be announcing the winner of my latest GIVEAWAY from Weeks 9 & 10 Made It Myself Linking Parties on Tuesday!!!
STAY TUNED!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ! They make my day !